Tuesday, June 4, 2019

AS A SERVANT LOOKS UP TO HIS MASTER, SO MY EYES LOOK UP TO YOU, MY LORD

May 22, 2019


59 years. Deeply humbled by Your everlasting grace and mercy, my Lord, Jesus Christ. I have failed you a million times, yet everytime, you have rescued me without fail. There is no measure to the depth, length, width and intensity of your love. For who could measure eternity? Who could comprehend infinity? Not I nor any human for that matter. I am but a speck of dust co-existing with the grandeur of your creations. Am I as brilliant as the stars? Or as colossal as the sun? Am I as awesome as the moon? I am nothing.

Yet, your Word says that You have created me according to your image and likeness. You have ordained my days even before they have come to be.

Yes, You have LOVED me. You have called me by my name. You have engraved my name in the palm of your hand. You have rejoiced over me with singing.

And I won't be afraid. For I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!